At the end of today (February 29th, 2016), I’m removing the early-bird 50% discount on Web Design from Scratch Premium.
Tomorrow, the price will double to $19 per month.
What is WDFS Premium?
It’s a growing library of tutorials on a range of topics. Basically, I want to give you everything you need to do web design and online marketing the right way in 2016 and beyond.
If you’ve read “Web Design is Dead” you’ll know that a lot has changed in the past few years. Publishing a great-looking website that works across browsers, works on mobile, is accessible, and SEO-friendly is no longer something that only an expert can do.
Today, anyone can get a basically great website quickly and cheaply. Fact!
So the bar has lowered, and that simply changes the problem we’re faced with. If anyone can get a good website, what do we need to do to compete?
Well, that’s what WDFS+ is all about…
- Yes, if you’re going to customize WordPress sites, you do need HTML and CSS skills (but not the same skills you needed a few years ago).
- SEO and social media will continue to be extremely important (if you’re interested in getting a steady stream of traffic without having to pay for it).
- And, fundamentally, the strategy you take to market is now more important than ever! There are now so many ways to publish, to reach prospects, and to manage your marketing relationships, you simply can’t even TRY them all! It’s impossible. You need to get wise, fast!
So that’s what I want to give you with WDFS+. All those core skills, plus whatever else you’ll need to travel light and fast in this new era (see below).
I want to train you to be lean and mean, to be highly efficient, so that you can out-meneuver your competitors.
Why am I charging for it?
Someone asked me this on email today, and quite rightly.
There are a few good reasons why I’m charging for this new material…
- In order to keep it relevant, it needs to be regularly updated, extended, and refreshed.
- I want to continue to put significant time into making this not just good, but excellent! If I’m getting some revenue from it, that justifies regular time.
- I’m not the only person who’s going to make content for WDFS+. My good friend Jonathan Perez is hard at work on the ultimate CSS tutorials, and I’m planning to bring on more experts too.
What is it going to include?
Well, I’ve got a pretty good idea about some of what’s needed. And a LOT of that is going to be around strategy. (In fact, I’m planning to create a new agency model that delivers marketing strategy exclusively! So that’s going to help me really accelerate the learning process in this area.)
And… we have a blank sheet, so we can create whatever we want!
So I’d like you to tell me what your biggest issues are. Let’s make this collaborative!
When you sign up for Web Design from Scratch Premium, I would love for you to tell me your questions and challenges. And I’ll see how I can use those real-life problems to create new guidance to help everyone.
In fact, I’ll commit to responding to every single feasible request.
How about a group??
Would you be interested in having a private, secret Facebook group exclusively for WDFS+ subscribers? We can use that to ask quick questions, discuss issues, get support, and help out each others’ businesses!
If YOU want a secret group, with direct access to me and other experts, let me know and we’ll make it happen!
You have a choice!
Web Design from Scratch Premium is happening. It has some great content NOW, and it’s going to get a lot more great content. Every month, it’s going to get better and better and better.
You may choose to be part of it today, or you may choose to be part of it in the future.
The difference is, if you join after today, you’ll pay an extra $9.50 per month. Hey, at $19/month it will still be great value! But it’s still $114 each year that you could use for other things.
I hope you’ll join us, and be an active part of the next generation of online marketers. We’re the ones who’ll outperform the competition because we’ll out-evolve the competition. We’re fast, we’re lean, we’re smart, we’re not wasteful, but we’re also real, and honest, and (perhaps most importantly) love doing what we do.
50% Lifetime Discount Expires at the end of February!
[thrive_countdown color=”blue” year=”2016″ month=”03″ day=”01″ hour=”12″ min=”00″ fade=”1″ text=””]