This area is only accessible to people on the Marketing Breakthrough Program.
I’ll link to all the content as it’s created.
Please also feel free to add your comments or questions using the WordPress comment feature (below).
Week One: Circuit Questionnaire
- Introduction video (5 minutes)
- Tips for Doing the Circuit
- Circuit: 1: You / Brand (38 minutes)
- Circuit: 2: Products / Services (32 minutes)
- Circuit 3: Proposition (32 minutes)
- Circuit 4: Problem (18 minutes)
- Circuit 5: Market (19 minutes)
Week Two: Circuit Review
- Day One: First pass review (and start to complete the Scorecard)
- Day Two: Work through the “Circuit Review Document”
- Day Three: One-liners
- Day Four: Quick Tests
- Day Five: Final Notes
- Bonus: Two Dan Kennedy Videos (“Get Paid for Who You Are”)
- Bonus: How The Circuit Can Help You Close Sales (6 minutes)
Week Three: Campaign Design
Week Four: Outreach and Targeting
- Introduction to Outreach (42 minutes)
- Introduction to Targeting (36 minutes)
- “Perfect Topics” workbook (32 minutes)
Week Five: Capture and Nurture
- Capture: Introduction
- Four GKIC presentations on List-Building (4 hours, 24 minutes)
- “A to B” – The Science of Lead Magnets (16 minutes)
- The Flow Chart and the Magic Pre-Sell (24 minutes)
- Russell Brunson (DotComSecrets) talks about your ideal customer (52 minutes total)
- Note: Russell seems to have a very chequered past in Internet Marketing, and has been guilty of some outright scams in my view. Having worked through most of his recent course, I think he’s a little way behind OSM in his marketing development, but rather more advanced in getting as many dollars out of each customer as possible. I don’t recommend following all his advice, but there’s some synergy in this video.
The Future of OSM / OSM Pro Training / OSM Client Service (30th April)
Here’s the recording of my update presentation to some people from the combined Breakthrough/Inner Circle group. Approx 50 minutes, MP3.