Ben Hunt is one of the world’s foremost experts on making profitable websites.
Although he has designed websites professionally since 1994 — his interests stretch far beyond graphic design.
Ben has always been motivated by two things: to explore what makes websites work better, and then to share those discoveries with the world.
- In the 1990′s, he was at the forefront of usability in web design, and in 2008 published a best-selling ebook: “Save the Pixel — The Art of Simple Web Design“.
- In 2010, Ben launched his “Pro Web Design Course“: the most comprehensive training programme in professional web design available anywhere.
- More recently, he spent years exploring conversion, and wrote “Convert!“, which was published by Wiley in 2011, and is one of the highest-rated web marketing books on Amazon.
- In 2012, he was obsessed with niche marketing, and produced his second major ebook: “How to be #1″, which guides professionals in how to identify and dominate a market niche.
Ben also works continually with his team to continue to develop the Pro Web Design Course, other courses, and books, to help make online marketing more profitable for as many businesses as possible.
Products in the pipeline include:
- “Spirituality, Marketing, and Money” (ebook)
- “Starting and Running a Profitable Web Design Business” (quick course)
- “Ultimate Web Design – the Manual” (electronic and print book)
- “Starting a Local Facebook Marketing Consultancy Business” (quick course)
Ben will take on occasional hand-picked clients for conversion improvement work, offering his profit guarantee. Contact Ben to inquire about his consulting services.
Ben has presented at prestigious marketing conferences, including:
- Ken McCarthy’s System Seminar (London 2009, New York 2011)
- The Art of Blogging For Business Seminar (Manchester, 2009)
- Drayton Bird’s EADIM (London 2010)
- DotGain: Conference on the Future of Publishing (London 2010)
- Conversion Conference (Chicago, 2012)
- Outfox Your Competition (Stockholm, 2013)
If you would like Ben to speak at your event, please get in touch.