About Ben Hunt
14 Nov 2017 – No more marketing
It’s been a blast, but I’m finally hanging up my marketing toolbelt to focus on my true passion, which is sustainability.
Online marketing is fascinating, but since I found my own Path, it no longer inspires me in the same way. I simply can’t get excited about selling people stuff.
What I can get excited about is figuring out ways to restore the abundance of planet Earth so that humans and all other inhabitants can continue to enjoy life together. Watch this space.
In 2010 I created the Pro Web Design Course, which was probably the most comprehensive training combined course in web marketing, design, and production on the market at the time (now free).
In 2014 I started work on Ultimate Web Design, a radical marketing strategy system that combined the best insights from twenty years of research and practice.
In January 2015, while working on my latest book, “Web Design Is Dead” I came to realise that the core approach I had developed for Ultimate Web Design was so powerful, and could deliver so much value to businesses, I decided to make all my material open-source. Read why.
- Health Nut Dad — Healthy living tips and recipes for families (January 2016)
- OnlineVisas.com — Worldwide immigration attorney network (January 2016 -> ongoing)
- New consulting clients include Partners in Pregnancy – Hypnobirthing courses (UK) and InMotion Center (US)
- Ethical Marketing Group (November 2015)
- Consulting client: RedHorse – CRM and Business Management solution developer (October 2015)
- SnorEraser – the only proven solution to snoring noise disturbance (August 2015)
- Make IT Simple – radical repositioning for app development agency (August 2015)
- Clean Language Training USA – strategy, positioning, website (June 2015)
16th June 2017
3rd June 2017
4th April 2017
29th March 2017
27th March 2017
15th March 2017
23rd January 2017
16th January 2017
9th January 2017
3rd January 2017
7th December 2016
31st August 2016
6th July 2016
23rd March 2016